Many of you are asking what the future holds for summer 2020 in Ios Island and especially in our premises in FarOut. If you are one of them, waiting for news, updates and announcements.. keep on reading.. as we will try to give some clarity on how this summer will be like. Our group is doing everything possible to help you escape reality and live a once in a lifetime experience, especially during these unprecedented times.
Useful information and facts that will help you feel safer when visiting FarOut:
- As you may already know, our beach club is an open air venue and all of the parties take place outside by the sea, making it safer for people to visit and breath fresh air.
- Farout is escaping reality since 1977. For 43 years nonstop we create a unique vibe and throw inimitable parties. Our highly experienced staff and managers will not let you down. We will take all necessary security measures as instructed by the local authorities and the Greek government to ensure your health and safety.
- Greece has managed to handle the pandemic really well and is currently considered one of the safest countries. More specifically, Ios island is one of the islands that had no covid 19 cases at all, as of 1 st of June 2020, and we hope it will remain that way.
- After the reopening of the bars, restaurants, schools etc., Greece seems to continue facing the pandemic really well, with no fatal consequences nor a second wave of new cases of covid19. The FarOut groups hotels, restaurants, beach and gym will be open to allow you to enjoy the summer you have been dreaming of, in a safe way and with the necessary precautions.
Our plan for Summer 2020:
- Unfortunately our impressive international dj line up for Summer 2020 has been postponed for next year or temporarily canceled. We would like to thank all artists and agencies for their understanding during this period and their flexibility on rescheduling.
- In case of a sudden positive turn of events, that will allow us to host an international dj, we are capable on doing so on a short notice.
- Parties WILL take place in our beach club on a daily basis. Our resident djs will be playing like they used to from 9am-22:00pm daily.
- Special events with guest Djs from Greece (like Ace2Ace, Dj Agent Greg, Dj Junior Papa etc.) WILL take place, in a safe way ! Stay tuned to find out more..
- Whoever though, feels like changing their reservations to party with us, can feel free to contact us for any cancelations or rescheduling.
Travel information and how to get to Ios Island:
- From 15/6 international flights will be allowed to Greece, and the 14 days quarantine will not be mandatory. However please make sure that in case you feel unwell or have any symptoms you stay home and cancel any travel plans you may have.
- From 1/7 international flights will operate and allow you to fly directly to islands like Santorini.
- Ios can only be reached by ferry from Athens (ATH) or near by islands such as Santorini (JTR), Heraklion (HER), Mykonos (JMK), Paros (PAS) and more. The main ports in Athens are located in Piraeus (more ferry lines) and Rafina (closest to the airport).
- The distance between Athens and Ios Island by ferry boat is from 3,5 to 8 hours according to the ferry line you embark. You can find more information by asking your local travel agent, contact ACTEON Travel or book your ticket online.